- MASICON, Nasik, 2001.
- ASICON, Pune, 2003.
- MASICON, Nagpur 2003.
- Proctology workshop Aurangabad 2003.
- MASICON, Thane, 2004.
- Training session on proximate staplers at Mumbai, 2004.
- Laparoscopic surgery and Gynecological surgery workshop Aurangabad surgical society, Aurangabad 2005.
- Reconstructive surgery workshop at Aurangabad 2005.
- AMASICON, New Delhi, 2005.
- MAHAISGGON, Nasik, 2005.
- 6th Marathwada Surgeons conference Parli, Vaijnath.
- IAPS Conference, Aurangabad, 2006.
- ELSA 2006 the Congress of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia from Oct. 18-21 2006, in Seoul Korea.
- MASICON 2007, Latur.
- Live Workshop on Laparoscopic Surgery for Colo-rectal Diseases at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences at Sawangi, Wardha, (30th June 2007)
- AMASICON – 2007, Hyderabad
- ENDO-SURG Conference at Goa from 25th to 28th Aug 2007.
- ACRSICON – 2007 Conference, Ahmedabad.
- International Pancreatico-Hepato-Biliary Conference at Mumbai on Feb, 2008.
- MASICON 2008, Kolhapur.
- ‘Liver Surgery Course’ at TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai on April 2008.
- AMASICON at Chennai from 3rd July to 7th July.
- Victory medical summit at Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium Kochi, Kerala from 30th July to 2nd August 2008, for International Medical Tourism.
- 10th Annual Conference of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) 2009, Hyderabad.
- DDW-2009 (Digestive Disease Week) Conference from May 29th to 4th June 2009 at McCormick Place Chicago, IIIinois.
- IRCON-2009, Aurangabad.
- 31st Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI MASICON-2009, Aurangabad.
- 4th International Congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India – AMASICON- 2009, Mumbai.
- 69th Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON 2009) in December at Coimbatore.
- 70th Annual conference Association of Surgeons of India ‘ASICON-2010’, New Delhi on December 15-20, 2010.
- 32nd Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI MASICON-2010, Solapur.
- AMASICON- 2010 (5th International Congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India) on 29th to 2nd May 2010 at B. M. Birla Science &Technology Research Centre, Jaipur.
- 20th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASGCON) held at Hyderabad on 7th to 10th October 2010.
- 1st International Conference & Live Operative Workshop ‘SILSCON-2011’ on Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery, on 29th April to 1st May 2011, at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
- 1st GI-Vision- 2011, Live Endoscopy Workshop organized by Emerald Medical Research Pvt. Ltd in association with Ciigma Hospital, Kodlikeri Hospital and Aurangabad Surgical Society from 15th to 16th Jan, 2011 at Hotel Ambassador Ajanta, Aurangabad.
- 33rd Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI ‘MASICON-2011’, Mumbai from 3rd to 6th Feb. 2011.
- ENDOWORLD- 2011 from 26th & 27th Feb. at MGM’s Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad.
- 57th Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons from 21st to 24th Sept.11, at Srinagar.
- 71st ASICON 2011 in December at Kochi.
- 34th Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI ‘MASICON-2012’ Pune.
- 10th Biennial National Congress of IAGES & Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery on 16th -19th, Feb. 2012, Karnavati Club, Ahmedabad.
- Advances in Hepato Biliary Pancreatic Endoscopy, held in Hyderabad from February 24th to 26th 2012.
- 2nd GI-Vision- 2012, Aurangabad.
- AMASICON-2012, Coimbatore.
- 72nd Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON-2012) at Kolkata.
- 35th Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI – MASICON 2013, Nashik.
- 10th Annual Conference of IHPBA (International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association) on 15th to 17th Feb. 2013, in Coimbatore.
- AMASICON-2013, Indore.
- ASICON 2013, Ahmedabad.
- Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technology on 16th to 18th April 2013 at MGM’s Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad.
- 11th Annual Conference of IHPBA (International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association) on 9th to 12th Jan. 2014, at Renaissance Convention Centre Hotel, in Mumbai.
- MASICON 2014, Thane.
- LOGS-IAGE Conference, Latur.
- AMASICON – 2014, Dubai.
- IHPBA India – 2015 conference at Hyderabad – on 27/02/2015 to 01/03/2015.
- 37th Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI (MASICON 2015) from February 29th to 1st 2015 at Nagpur.
- IDiCON- 2015, Karad.
- 43rd FIAGES-2015, Nagpur.
- AMASICON 2015, Mumbai.
- International Conference and Workshop on NBI/EMR/ESD/Third Space Endoscopy held at Shivanand Desai Center for Digestive Disorders, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune on 25th & 26th April 2015.
- MAHAISGCON 2015, Aurangabad.
- ELSA 2015 the Congress of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia from Sept. 3 to 5, in Daegu, Korea.
- 38th Annual Conference of Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI (MASICON-2016), Kolhapur.
- Cadaver Transplant Training Programme Organized by ZTTC in association with MGM Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad on 27/02/2016.
- 4th GI-VISION, Aurangabad.
- 12th World Congress of the IHPBA (International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association) on 20th to 23rd April. 2016, in Sao Paulo – Brazil.
- 76th Annual Conference of The Association of Surgeons of India on 14th to 18th Dec. 2016 ASI, Mysuru.
- 39th Annual Conference of State Chapter of ASI MASICON 2017 – Nanded from 9th to 12th Feb. 2017.
- ENDO 2017 World Congress GI Endoscopy from 16th to 19th Feb. 2017 at Hyderabad
- Informative training workshop on Cadaver Organ Retrieval at PSG Hospital, Coimbatore on 30th March to 1st April 2017.
- ENDOWORLD 2017 at MGM, Aurangabad
- AMSCON 2017- JALGAON on 5th & 6th Aug. 2017.
- 28th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (Liver Transplantation) on 13-14 Oct. 2017 at Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore.
- AMASICON 2017 on 26th to 29th October 2017 in Kochi, Kerala.
- 77th Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON 2017) at B M Birla Auditorium, Jaipur from 26th to 30th December 2017.
- 40th Annual Conference of State Chapter of ASI MASICON 2018, on 25th to 28th Jan. 2018 at Mumbai.
- GI Vision – 2018 at Rama International organized by United Cigma Hospital and Aurangabad Surgical Society.
- IRCON – 2018 on 22nd & 23rd March at Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad.
- Radiology Conference conducted by Radiology Association on 31st March & 1st April 2018.
- 22nd Conference of ACRSI and fellowship instructional course at MGM Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad.
- PLEXUS Conference (UG) from 11th April to 13th April 2018 at MGM.
- Maharashtra State Chapter of India Association of Pediatric Surgeon’s MCIAPS 2018, XV State Chapter Conference on Pediatric Surgery on 28th & 29th July, 2018, Aurangabad.
- Invited for 10th Laparoscopic Unlimited LIVE Workshop at Tata Research Centre, Mumbai on 9th September, 2018.
a) Performed LIVE Laparoscopic Difficult Cholecystectomy
- ACRSICON 2018 from 21st to 23rd September at Kolkata.
- 2nd MORCON 2018 from 29th to 30th September at MGM Medical College and Research Centre, Aurangabad.
- 57th AMASI Skill Course and FMAS Examination held at D. Y. Patil Hospital and Research Institute, Kolhapur on 5th, 6th & 7th October 2018.
- Attended the Workshop conducted by The Indian Program of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (HAIFA) from 11th – 13th Oct. 2018
- Organised Plexus 2019 A National Level Undergraduate Conference on 26th to 28th Aug.2019.
Faculty for – Basic Surgical Skills Live Demonstration of Surgery
- Invited as Faculty for Online Clinical Meet – Oct. 2020 organized by Aurangabad Surgical Society in Association with ASI : Speaker – Laparoscopic Splenectomy Step by Step Approach.
- Invited as a faculty for 15th Annual Conference of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASICON NOV-2020) – Performed Live “Laparoscopic Nissan Fundoplication “ and participated in Panel discussion on “ Minimally Invasive Management of Pancreatic Cancer”
- Attended 14th World Congress of the international Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association – IHPBA-2020 – Presented two videos – Nov.2020
- Invited for Maharashtra State Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India Association of Amravati in Association with Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati organized Laparoscopic Hernia Update – 2020 28-29 Nov 2020 (Online) Live Operative Workshop – Moderator for Case –ETEP
- Organized 43rd Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India MASICON-2021, at MGM Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad on 6th & 7th Feb.2021 on a virtual platform.
- a. Performed Live Surgeries : –
i. Laparoscopic Cystogastrostomy
ii. Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- b. Chairperson for – Dr. K. C. Gharpure Oration
Invited as a faculty for Online Webinar on Hiatal Surgeries – An Update organised by Association of Surgeons of Amravati in Association with Maharashtra State Chapter on 24th April 2021 presented guest lecture on “Management of Achalasia Cardia-Various options available”
Invited as a faculty for Online CME on “Surgery for Pancreatic Diseases” organised by Surgeons Association, Baroda in Association with AMASI on 02-05-2021 presented guest lecture on “Minimal Invasive Management of Pancreatic Necrosis”
Invited as a faculty for Master Video Session organised by Kolhapur Surgical Society on Sat.3rd July 2021 on Zoom – presented guest lecture on “Lap. Pancreatico Jejunostomy”
Invited as a faculty for Laparoscopy Unlimited Conference 25th & 26th Sept.2021
a. Performed Live Lap. Pancreatico Jejunostomy
Lead Co-ordinator for Aurangabad – International Live Endoscopy 2021 Conference organised by AIG Hospital Hyderabad, Apollo Hospital, BIDS Global Hospital, Mumbai on 25th & 26th Sept. 2021
15th Annual Conference of Hernia Society of India – HSICON-2021 at Hotel Rama-International, Aurangabad on 12th & 13th Nov.2021- “Chairperson for Ventral Hernia Symposium-III”
Organised 16th Annual International Conference of ASI – AMASICON-2021 (Live Operative Workshop) on 26th & 27th Nov. 2021 – MGM Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad– About 300 Delegates, imminent teachers from the Maharashtra, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, and Goa had participated in this Conference and imparted their knowledge & shared their experience with delegates. There was Live Operative Workshop on both the days. During this 2 day workshop variety of HPB cases benign as well as malignancy were operated Laparoscopically and Endoscopically.
a. Performed Lap. Pancreatico Jejunostomy, POEM and Endoscopic Cystogastrostomy
Invited as Faculty for ASACON – 2021 organised by Amravati Surgical Society in Association with Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI on 4th-5th Dec.2021
a. Performed Live Difficult Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- 4. Organised Proctology Live Workshop (Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India) and 1st Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of Marathwada on 25th and 26th June 2022. More than 200 surgeons attended this conference physically and 1000 surgeons attended this unique conference by online all over India.
a. Performed Live Lap. cholecystectomy for Mirrizi’s Syndrome Type 1 at ACRSI which was telecasted live online all over India .